Happy Camper I painted...

I had a blast painting this fun little vintage camper inside and out, for a client who had decorated the inside Victorian. See more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.463097040389614.106339.100000679654996&type=1&l=b79da62850
I designed and painted it to imply a Victorian painted lady, complete with gazing ball, porch swing, flowers, and two pretty kitties
Porch rail cat I painted close up
I painted the awning to resemble a patio table, which I also painted complete with lemonade... and one chair cushion painted to conceal the top of the air conditioner
I painted the back of the trailer with a bike and fly rod to ride to catch trout, and I concealed the lights by painting them to look like flower pots, and sewer hose to look like sidewalk
Fish and creel I painted close up
Back I painted to tell the story of the client and her grandma who the trailer is named for
Pie in the window
Before
In progress

• Ccabales

I'm working on a vintage trailer for a "craft " store I want to know what kind of paint did you use and did you need to seal it? By the way it's perfect great job

• Merridee

what a nice job love the theme of vintage cut with cat, wheelbarrel and awaning everything lovely, would have loved to see inside of it too.

• Cho7698153

What kind of paint did you use, will it not chip off, did you put a protective coating on top? I, 76 years, with a 1983 , 17 ft. trailer that I've done creative things inside, and in the spring I'm thinking of painting this trailer a nice yellow, and with black poka dots, with yellow door. Likely flower boxes under each side of the 2 windows. ( maybe wild flowers in the back with a special 4 ft. or so butterfly.) And a big frog, laying down relaxing, in the lilly pads. for the front.) I'm not an artist, so will have to find someone in Portland, Oregon... Do you have an idea how to do the black poka dots so they will be perfectly round? And any other suggestions I am wide open to.. thanks again. granny with ideas!

• Mir17429647

See Ellie Yeader's trailer redo. Hometalk.com. She did polka dots in her second trailer makeover! Very talented young lady!

• Sandie Rittner

I am curious as well on what kind of paint you used! It is so beautiful! I am going to paint my ol camper to look like a log cabin after my research on paint. thank you!!

• Lisa

I am simply speechless. I have never seen anything like this in my life. It belongs in the Smithsonian in some kind of section of American folk art. I'm serious. This is remarkable! Congratulations!

• Shirley

I love it! Great job!