Carolyn Blake
Carolyn Blake
  • Manchester, CT

What paint colors never go out of style?

Kelly HoefCastrang17Cindy
+5

what ever colors you like will not go out of style.paint color options is clearly that and no one else opinion
  • Bijous

White, ecru, medium shades of blue, dove grey.
  • Sharon

white
  • Linda Sikut

I would guess white or beige, even now with gray being 'in', it's often paired with white or it's painted greige which is a blend of gray & beige. The thing is, that no matter what color you paint your home (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about here) eventually either the color will go out of style OR you'll get tired of it. I had white walls for YEARS, then changed to beige - using different accent colors in the rooms. After only 2 years, I'm thinking of at least painting the bedrooms and bonus room a different color because it's boring. LOL

• Jawene

light beige, cream & light gray as they all go with everything!
  • Cindy

I think any shade of tan is a classic color especially when paired with crisp white. I also like gray paired with white. I hope our opinions help you. Good luck.
  • Castrang17

Black and white but beige is popular, just add accent pieces with colors to your taste.
  • Kelly Hoef

No one color works for everyone, you need to consider your flooring and fixtures like cabinets to see how the color flows with them. Also the style of the house will drive your color. I find the greige (gray/beige) is popular and timeless.