Fall Wreath

$45

Learn how to make a gorgeous fall wreath LIVE this Saturday at 10 AM EST!

Lets get started;
Begin by placing three pipe cleaners in each of the 6 sections. What I do is place one in the middle of the two inner rings, and them two on either side of the outer two rings. I like to use two ringe because it helps to support the pipe cleaner and stabilize it.
Here's what it looks like with all 18 pipecleaners on the wreath. You can buy these premade, however they can get pricy.
Next cut 15 inch strips of the mesh, and gather together to create a bow tie or ruffle. Place on in each of the pipecleaners.
Here it is placed in the pipe cleaner.
Once you have the entire wreath covered in Mesh, add little clumps of raffia to each section.
Here's what the wreath looks like with the mesh and raffia.
Next add your desired ribbons. I cut my 2.5 inch 10" long, and my 1.5" 16 inches long. I created a little loop with the 1.5" ribbon.
Here's how I created the little loop. Simply pinching a small central loop.
Once all your ribbons are in place, fluff them and spread the loops and tails a part.
At this point, feel free to remove the pipe cleaners or bend them back into the wreath. I used beige so they would not stand out against the mesh.
Voila! A gorgeous wreath you can display through Thanksgiving.

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Nick Kreticos

• Deb30005263

I really don't want to ask a question I just want to let you know that's beautiful
  • Tina Reynolds

You did a beautiful job! You can get a lot of the supplies at the Dollar Tree. If they don't have them in stock, check them online. I made an Easter one fairly inexpensively, compared to what they sell for.