Asked on Oct 12, 2017

How do I get a chocolate glaze off of my kitchen cabinets ?



3 answers
  • Ebbjdl
    on Oct 12, 2017

    You can use a wood stripper, or maybe you need to sand it off. The large Home stores, Homedepot or Lowe's, you can rent a sander for half days, Example, you need it for a day and a half. It's not expensive.
  • Chubby58
    on Oct 12, 2017

    Does the glaze cover the whole surface or just around the moldings and raised surfaces?
  • Flipturn
    on Oct 12, 2017

    How did it get on there in the first place?
Your comment...