Carrie Fecteau
Carrie Fecteau
  • Biddeford, ME

How do I remove water stains from wooden furniture?

Lisa S.2br30776151Fiddledd224
+2

rub plain white toothpaste,mayo,oil,coconut oil,peanut butter in a circular motion with a micro fiber cloth
  • Ebbjdl

Bed,Bath, and Beyond has a product. Guardsman Water Mark Remover. $4.99. Walmart and Amazon have similar products. I've used mayonnaise, but I don't know what kind of wood you have, or the value of the piece furniture.
  • Fiddledd224

Try using mayo on an old t-shirt, and rub it in a circular motion - the stains should start to reduce and the mayo is a great furniture polish and wood treatment.
  • 2br30776151

Put Mayonnaise on a cloth, place on stain leave for 1 hr. Remove and see if marks are gone. If still there, use a little white toothpaste rub gently and see if that works.. If stain has been there long leave a rag with the mayo on it over night. It did wonders for me. Hope this helps...
  • Lisa S.

Restore-A -Floor. Sold at hardware stores. Use a soft cloth to rub it on, in the direction of the grain. Another soft cloth to take it off. Wear old cloths and gloves, as it will stain. I have also used white toothpaste (not gel) . Use the same method.