How can I cover my sliding door blinds?

+4
I have 2 sliding doors on the sides of my fireplace. How can I cover them without removing them? I have no space between plastic valance and fireplace.

• Jean Jean on Oct 12, 2017
    Are they vertical or horizontal blinds ? Are the doors on both sides of fireplace or just one?
    In fact a pic may help us with your question
    • Mary Njus Mary Njus on Oct 12, 2017
      Thanks for the responses. Someone just told me about a gadget you can put on the track of the blind to hang a curtain over the blinds. This might work.
  • Ing25770091 Ing25770091 on Oct 12, 2017
    Why not put drapes - solid or sheer — over the doors? They can be pulled back for ingress or outgress through doors...
  • Ken Ken on Oct 12, 2017
    Not understanding what you want to do. Cover the blinds? Cover them with what and for what purpose?
  • Not quite sure what you are asking. If you have vertical blinds, you want to cover those? You can aways take the header down from the blinds and put up a curtain rod if you wish. Is that what you want to do?
    • Mary Njus Mary Njus on Oct 12, 2017
      Thanks. Unfortunately there is not enough space to put a curtain rod up. But thanks for the help.
  • Jean Jean on Oct 12, 2017
    That's what I wondered about too. Great 😊