Frying pan on bottom sticker goo can't off ?.

BetsyJonquil RobertsTurner.sharon_a
+8

Sorry can't see to well.

try soaking the pan in blue dawn dosh washing soap,make a mixture with baking soda and water, try bar keepers friend
    • Turner.sharon_a

Thx's I tried with the dish soap / baking soda paste & soaked it . & one other persons idea it worked.
  • Jean

Rub some peanut butter on it, let it sit a little bit. Rub in alittle more it should loosen it than just wash off.
    • Turner.sharon_a

I also tried your idea with peanut butter it took off half sticker. So I tried someone else idea too. Thx' s for your help. Bottom looks better than ever.
  • Roxaneg

Try any one of the following (go for what you've got on hand): GooGone, GoofOff, turpentine, kerosene, denatured alcohol, a paste of water and baking soda and scrub it off, a paste of Comet or equivalent and scrub, a steel wool scrubber, a Scotch-brite pad and a scrub of Comet or baking soda. It looks like there is a "grain" in the bottom, so scrub in that direction.

• Sti21679830

DeSolvIt or goo gone or purell

Goo Gone, WD40, or nail polish remover.
  • Ros Male

tea tree oil
  • Turner.sharon_a

I tried a little bit of peanut butter Thurs night it took off a little bit. Friday I did the dawn & baking soda paste & scrubbed & came off. Thank 's for all the ideas they worked.
  • Jonquil Roberts

have you tried soaking it in vinegar after a day take a cloth and rub with bicarb soad. comes off every time a need a clean.

Try vinegar and cream of tartar. Not the stuff you put on fish. Make a paste, smear it on, let it sit a minute or two and then wipe off. You may have to do it a couple of times.