Drab to FAB Beachy Dresser Makeover ‪#‎powerofpaint

I am Really trying to ‪#‎springforward‬ Check out this Drab to FAB Beachy dresser makeover I just posted! I can't wait to for warm sunny days!
I picked up this less than Pretty dresser because structurally it was in GREAT condition....BUT she was in desperate need of a makeover! ART IS BEAUTY to the rescue. Some Custom paint and and a little lovin and she is ready to go to a cottage, a beach house, or someone with a fun personality to brighten up their home!
http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/03/drab-to-fab-beachy-dresser-makeover.html
‪#‎furnituremakeover‬ ‪#‎dressermakeover‬ ‪#‎diy‬ ‪#‎paintedfurniture‬ ‪#‎beach‬ ‪#‎hometalktuesday‬ ‪#‎spring‬
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, Look at the difference a little paint can make
Look at the difference a little paint can make
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, The BEFORE she worked great just wasn t real pretty to look at
The BEFORE! she worked great just wasn't real pretty to look at.
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, I mixed up a custom blue paint for the base and got to work
I mixed up a custom blue paint for the base and got to work.
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, for the drawers I did the custom blue with a custom green wash over them to make them pop
for the drawers I did the custom blue with a custom green wash over them to make them pop.
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, I loved that the original hardware had pineapples on it but didn t like the brass with the green so I spray painted them white to go with the beach theme
I loved that the original hardware had pineapples on it, but didn't like the brass with the green so I spray painted them white to go with the beach theme.
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, I just love the colors and can t wait for SPRING or SUMMER
I just love the colors and can't wait for SPRING or SUMMER!
drab to fab beachy dresser makeover, painted furniture, Can you even believe its the same dresser
Can you even believe its the same dresser
Art is beauty

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next