Front entrance

+6
I have a raised ranch and the entry has no room for a table but I would like to have someplace to put keys and such when we come home. any suggestions please.

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Oct 12, 2017
    Hang up a framed mirror and put beautiful hooks that screw in on the mirror frame. That's what I did at my back entry. My husband even hangs his cap on one of the hooks. Hobby Lobby is the place to go for hooks!!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Oct 12, 2017
    there must be a place to put a key rack on the wall
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Oct 12, 2017
    You can take a picture frame, mount a piece of a cork board on it and cover it with felt. Get tacks with the plastic ends on it and you should be able to hang keys on it.
  • Maureen Barringer Maureen Barringer on Oct 12, 2017
    HOW ABOUT A HALF OF A TABLE & ON TOP PUT A DECORATION OF WOOD -WITH CUTE HOOKS TO HOLD KEYS OR MAKE OR BUY SMALL CABINET & MAKE IN TO A KEY HOUSE I FOUND A SMALL WOODEN CABINET -FOR ( $ 5.00 ) & PAINTED IT -& INSIDE PUT SMALL BOARDS IN SIDE TO HOLD ( CUP HOOKS -TO HOLD KEYS ) DID THIS ( 20 YRS AGO)
    JUST A IDEA GOOD LUCK
  • Castrang17 Castrang17 on Oct 12, 2017
    If you have the room....Find a small table and cut it in half, mount it on the wall with picture holders (the things that look like alligator teeth). Put a basket there for keys, etc.
  • Cindy Cindy on Oct 12, 2017
    You could cut a table in half and attach it to the wall. A nice bowl or dish on top would be a nice place for keys.
  • Sharon Sharon on Oct 12, 2017
    how about a recessed niche?
  • FL FL on Oct 12, 2017
    How about a wall shelf with a mirror over it? A small shelf can hold a bowl to catch keys and there should be room for mail and sunglasses.
  • Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Oct 13, 2017
    A shelf with hooks underneath for hanging keys is if not enouh room for a shelf, consider just hanging decorative hooks by themselves