Lisa
Lisa
  • Delmar, NY

Looking for your favorite Decorating ideas

Fiddledd224Castrang17Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+2

• Hillela G.

Check out these awesome ideas from fellow Hometalkers! http://www.hometalk.com/categories/home-decor
  • Since you inquired . . . I change my front door wreath with the season or for each holiday. I also decorate the mantle, coffee table and end tables to go with the seasons. Over the years I have collected things and have been given some very lovely gifts and this is a way to use them, just rotate them in and out with the seasons. When not in use, they are stored in plastic tubs in my garage. I also put a little something seasonal in the guest bath - pretty towels, candles, soaps.
  • Castrang17

I like to bring the outdoors inside with natural anything, like branches, twigs, leaves, stems, evergreen, berries, seeds, nuts, rocks, fossils, flowers 9fresh and dried). I usually have a bowl or jar of something sitting around and change with the seasons or on a whim. For added enjoyment, I add essential oils, fragrances, spices and fruit rinds. Also my favorite decorating is with wildlife such as wall art, wall plaques, deco items/collections. I love to collect heart rocks and have them displayed, here and there.
  • Fiddledd224

I keep a scrapbook of ideas. Ideas come from so many places - magazines, the internet, friends' houses, television--- cut out favorites, take photos, etc. All of these ideas go in my book.