Tiny ants

WendyFrancine RacineKim
+2

What can I use to catch these very tiny ants that I have in my kitchen and bathroom. someone said they are looking for water?

• FL

Try ant traps for sugar and grease ants which are tiny, brown pests. No idea why they are in your bathroom.
  • Fiddledd224

They come up through the dishwasher. Keep that closed. You may need to exterminate.
  • Kim

Make your own bait! It gets carried back to the nest and kills the queen. Soak a cotton ball in the following solution and place in the middle of the "line" near wear they come in.

Ant Bait
    1 1/2 Cups warm water
    1 1/2 TBSP Borax
    mix well
    add 1/2 Cup sugar
    mix well
    Store in airtight container

You need to keep this out of the reach of children & pets as it is toxic. If you need, you can put the cotton ball in a small plastic container with a few ant sized holes drilled in the bottom sides.

: )
  • Francine Racine

Orange juice with vinegar, saran wrap on top of bowl, take a toothpick and make holes in the saran wrap. You wil have a huge army of the bugs the day after and a few more.