Rustic Rope Coasters DIY

$10

These rustic rope coasters are a great way to spice up your table and add a bit of texture to it, plus they are highly practical (raise your hand if you hate glass/mug stains on your table ). Check the to see the blog post.
Cut the shape out of plastic placemat.
Cover the cut piece of placemat with thin layer of glue.
My glue required a layer of glue on both placemat and rope.
Press one end of the rope at the center and start wrapping the rope around, making sure to press the center firmly to prevent it form unravelling.
Cut the excess rope off and trim the edges of the placemat.
To see the exact measures and more in-detail tutorial, visit the blog! You might find other interesting stuff there as well.

Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Natasa

• Rosemary
    Rosemary

LOVE INC (Love in the Name of Christ) has a Christmas Blessing program and part of it brings volunteers to help the children make gifts for their parents for Christmas. This will be a great project for them! We will have about 100 children making craft gift items!!

• Debbie Diacri-Delph
    Debbie Diacri-Delph

I really love the idea, And I have been looking for a way to make placemats... if I could find a washable way to make these I would... They're really nice & thank you for sharing !!!!