How do I clean my aniline leather couch?

EstherShoshanaMichele Pappagallo
+3

• Jean

analine-dyed?
    I wouldn't use anything stronger than saddle soap on it...alcohol or solvent-based cleaners will strip the finish, and maybe the dye.
  • Renate.grenier1

whatever you try NEVER use the clorox wipes....I did and glad that I tried in an inconspicuous place 'cause it was a disaster

• Michele Pappagallo

Use Nets Foot Oil. Pour a small amount on a soft, dry cloth, and rub it into the surface of the leather. It will clean the leather and condition it at the same time. Continue rubbing it until the oil soaks into the leather. I have been using this method for years and my leather furniture looks great....even with two small dogs and a hubby on it all the time!
  • Shoshana

You want a very delicate cleaner for this.
  • Esther

I've used Leather Honey cleaner & conditioner on my aniline-dyed sectional. Works very well & doesn't leave the leather feeling sticky. You can find it on Amazon, or go to Leather Honey's website. Quick shipping from either company.