Wilma Turcotte
Wilma Turcotte
  • Wiscasset, ME

Dimensional Candles Template

Wilma TurcotteDysko7710

I have been to a couple of sites that show you how to make these dimensional candles(very pretty) but can't get the templates to make them. Went on A piece of rainbow.com and they tell you to download all this stuff and after you do that you still can't get to them. I would pay for them if I could just get them. So frustrating. They are beautiful and would make nice gifts. Everytime you go to that site they want you to download to start and it always says "already downloaded but you don't get anywhere. Thanks guys.

• Dysko7710

I hope these are the type you are talking about, if you scroll down on the supplies list, you will see the templates listed highlighted in blue, if you click on them they come right up in a new tab:
  • Wilma Turcotte

Thanks but what I am looking for is the template where you cut around a flower without cutting all the way around and you bend them and wrap it around a straight sided vase with a tea light inside and the light shines through the openings of whatever pattern you choose. It's called dimensional something.