What are your ideas for an inexpensive flooring or finished concrete?

Dorothy LawCori WidenBarb
+3

I have 3 bedrooms in my home that need new flooring. They are all concrete, but are not smooth, and would probably have to be sanded down. I am on a very limited budget but really need these floors done. Any suggestions for the best way to handle this? I'm game for other flooring that works and is sturdy. I have pets. Thanks!

• Barb

Being budget friendly in my carpeting stores they have in the back of the store run off left over from huge jobs and are discounted very low from carpet to rolls of vinyl flooring, and ollies also has a big selection, worth the trip and join there club it get 15% off. Just a bargain thought💰🔨
  • Dorothy Law

years ago I couldn't afford to cover the concrete floors so I bought tins of colored gloss paint, you'll need to sand the floor smooth first then using sponge bits dip it in and splodge away. I put a clear coat of varnish over the top. Lasted for years. But a really nice look is polished concrete you will be able to look it up online it brings it to a fantastic shine a beautifully smooth finish with minimal cost.
  • Cori Widen

This is such a good idea!!! Do you have photos, Dorothy?
  • Dorothy Law

You can check it out online it's an industrial one you can hire! It's really a lovely effect!