Brian J Antoine
Brian J Antoine
  • Fairburn, GA

How do I get raid of Argentine Ants

Kor24924493MonicaeCheryl A
+2

I don't know if these ants are different than other ants, but what I do is make a mixture of 1/2 baking soda and 1/2 powdered (10x) sugar. Mix it up good and put it where the ants are. If it's going to be outside, put the mixture in a pill bottle and make a hole in the cap about 1/4 the size of the cap, so the ants can go in and out. They will take this to the nest to share with the group, and it will kill them. Anything else can eat it, because it makes a gas, and ants can't pass gas.

• Kitty

I've had a problem with sugar ants and found a partial solution with a compound made of dishsoap, vinegar and hot sauce. Squirt it where you see them coming in. They seem to dislike the smell. Then you can stuff the crack with caulk. Btw how can you tell they're Argentinean ants?
  • Cheryl A

www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-ants-naturally.html

• Monicae

Have you tried pouring hot tea water on the pile.or hot vinegar water?
  • Kor24924493

Well raid would work, but if you wand to get RID of them bring them to Florida.