How to get rid of mice/rats...help

LivSharonRuth

• Ruth

they don't like peppermint. I use peppermint tea bags. I open them and spread tea around the corners of the room
  • Sharon

I like TomCat rat and mouse poison in the little baggies, you don't even open, just throw them in under the house. I throw under house when fall gets cold.
    Then you have to seal all holes, cracks, basement vents, dryer vent needs screen where they can get in. If there head fits, they can get in. I get out the caulk gun every fall and go around the house to make there isn't a crack unfilled this includes foundation and soffits up by roof. Then check your basement vent screens are in good repair. I use clear silicon caulk for small areas, and use spray foam insulation for large areas, then caulk on top. I have even used bits of 2x4s as blocks up by roof line.
    Also cut back vines and tree branches that get too close or touch house, they use these as avenues to your house.
  • Liv

Use a bowl of Antifreeze.