Shirley
Shirley
  • Canada

I have Berber carpet on my stairs that need deep cleaning

Gaz TitchPegNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+2

Please help me with a solution to clean my Berber carpet. It's in great condition , but ready to rip it out . HELP me

• Suellen Hintz

we just had our first professional carpet cleaning done and are thrilled with the results, Berber too. They used dirt encapsulated rather than soap. Dry by the next day. Ours wasn't horribly dirty, the tech was amazed our carpet was 14 years old and had never been cleaned before. Reputable company, great equipment. Cleaning products depend on your situation. They hate coming after rental cleaning equipment because of the amount of soap residue. Bite the bullet and hire it out.
  • I call in the pros for this. My Stanley Steemer guy is awesome!
  • Peg

Steam cleaning works best over shampooing carpeting.
  • Gaz Titch

We have a berber carpet in our hall way and find it very durable it vacuums very easily and with in being berber material it does not hold the stains as much as other high pile carpet do, professional cleaning is an option if the vacuum does not work.

• Gaz Titch

The high pile carpet are better than berber carpet for not staining, i find them easy to keep clean