Organize Your House Paints & House Colors Revealed

Organize leftover paints in mason jars
Organize leftover paints in mason jars

To see more: http://www.somuchbetterwithage.com/2014/03/organize-house-paints/

• Shirley Kalinosky

I already have the printed labels on the cans that Lowes put on. I also have a looseleaf notebook that I put everything in for the remodels. BOLO, I bought paint for the sewing room and have done the ceiling already. Posts to follow.

• Terra Gazelle

I am doing my meditation room...the walls have been re mudded, primed, and will be painted today with Valspar Autumn Fog..The trim will be white and the ceiling will be beaded board light gray white....blizzard fog.
    and after that is done the furniture is going to be black. That is four different colors...the white and the gray will be the hardest to know what their exact colors are without seeing it and having the labels give the info.There are hundreds of white and grays...and the color blue I am using looks like a plain light blue until it dries then it turns into a shade of blue that has a bit of darkness to it. You need to know what it looks like and the name..put a bit of the paint on the lid.