DIY Pebble Hangers for Jewelry

$2

This week DIY project is about organizing jewelry with an inexpensive, but also minimal and decorative way! I think that it is a project that either you love it or simply hate. I am very curious to hear your opinion.
Searching some practical and small budget ways for jewelry organization (you can find more ideas here), I really liked the idea of rank hanger to my wall in order to hang my necklaces and remember to wear it, of course. But a wooden or aluminum hanger would seem quite awkward in a white wall that there are no other furniture to frame it. So, I found the solution of pebbles, which I love anyway.
You will need only two things: pebbles and a strong double-side mounting tape. There many tapes removable, strong and cheap in the market in order to hang things on your wall - I used on of them as you see in the pictures. Apply a piece of tape on the flat side of the pebble and stick it to your wall. And, then organize...

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Joanna _ ARTbyJWP

• Audrey Monhollen

Will the sticky puddy cause the paint to peel off the wall?

• Rachael

I use the command strips. You can buy just the sticky strips in all sizes and they hold from .5 lbs to 5 lbs. You can even clear ones and they come right off. I use them for almost every!

• Erin

YES!!!! It’s right up my alley!! I will Paint my stones to match the colors of my bathroom. Green, brown, beige. My bathroom needs more color anyways and since I have about 60 necklaces I will be able to use quite a few different sized stones. Love it!!

• Viki

This is creative! The larger diameter of the stones will keep stress off of the clasps of the necklaces. And you can pick up stones as remembrances of special events (cheap souvenirs) to use to generate smiles whenever you get dressed. Thanks so much for your idea, since I am now just using push pins for my necklaces.