DIY Pebble Hangers for Jewelry

$2

This week DIY project is about organizing jewelry with an inexpensive, but also minimal and decorative way! I think that it is a project that either you love it or simply hate. I am very curious to hear your opinion.
Searching some practical and small budget ways for jewelry organization (you can find more ideas here), I really liked the idea of rank hanger to my wall in order to hang my necklaces and remember to wear it, of course. But a wooden or aluminum hanger would seem quite awkward in a white wall that there are no other furniture to frame it. So, I found the solution of pebbles, which I love anyway.
You will need only two things: pebbles and a strong double-side mounting tape. There many tapes removable, strong and cheap in the market in order to hang things on your wall - I used on of them as you see in the pictures. Apply a piece of tape on the flat side of the pebble and stick it to your wall. And, then organize...
diy pebble hangers for jewelry, organizing
Joanna _ ARTbyJWP

• I love this idea I’m using stones and glass crystals. I am gluing magnets to the back of my stones and placing them on a spray paintled cookie sheet for now until I find another form of metal I like better. That way I can adjust for bracelets and lengths of necklaces and headbands. Thank you for sharing this idea!

• Kathy Duchesneau

Would love to try this! I do have a decorative coat hanger- fancy looking that I purchased some time ago, but I have a lot of necklaces- I've been taping them to my mirror! Thanks for this great idea!