Asked on Oct 15, 2017

What type of cement or concrete to use to repair a crumbling walkway?



1 answer
  • Bijous
    on Oct 15, 2017

    The big box stores have repair kits. I've used both and the one with pure cement cracked. The one with a plastic compound has held up much better. Just know that a repair will not blend in with the existing concrete.
    • Jay6409855
      on Oct 15, 2017

      Thank you. I'm needing a product that will adhere to the existing walk. Or at least I'm hoping that's an option.
Your comment...