Turning Dollar Store Finds Into a Spring Wreath

After a seemingly endless winter, it was time to get rid of the burlap and gold twigs from the winter decor at the front door. A quick trip to the dollar store and I had all I needed to make this spring wreath for the front door.
Starting with  a grapevine wreath from my craft stash, sprigs of "forsythia" were hot glued in an asymmetrical pattern.
Starting with a grapevine wreath from my craft stash, sprigs of "forsythia" were hot glued in an asymmetrical pattern.
In the bottom left corner, a small nest filled with moss and a couple of feather birds was added as a focal point.
Some fake pussy willows, also from the dollar store, add more interest to the forsythia.
Once the soil in the urns thaw, more forsythia will be added to give it a unified look.

Heather (New House New Home)

• Ardale

Beautiful yet easy to make wreath! Where did you fine your birds and nest?

• Found the nest at the dollar store and the birds original alky were bought at Michael's

• Ardale

Alas no Michaels here but I haven't checked at Hobby Lobby, maybe they'll have some. So cute! Thanks for the reply. We do however have a Dollar Store in our area.