Suellen Hintz
Suellen Hintz
  • Brookings, OR

Any experience with newer ceiling fans with blades that fold?

CShoshana

Looking for personal experience and info re efficacy, not installation. Any suggestions for a bit of air movement when I'm overheated from cooking! Looks important to me in my nook retreat.
q any experience with newer ceiling fans with blades that fold
Sofa faces French doors that overlook a park-like setting.
My view when I'm reading.
Entering the nook. It was called a sunroom on the plans but we originally used it as a breakfast room. Being an old couple who eat on the couch, we did away with that and use the dining room when we have company.
Overview. Hope pics help in making fan suggestions. We live in an area with year round weather to die for but I often get hot when cooking. Have a glorious wall mount kitchen fan but need a more modest air mover for the nook.
  • Shoshana

These fans are great! It's quiet and works great to cool down the room. You can find pretty good ones on Amazon.
  • C

Thank you so much! I had not heard or seen any of these fans. I immediately went and looked them up and solved my problem of wanting a crystal light fixture & a ceiling fan in my bathroom.