How can I get rid of mice coming into my home

Danielle WhatsittoyouJim FisherrHillela G.
+4

• Ken

If the mouse's head can fit through, it will get in. Every little hole, every little crack must be sealed. I have done it but it takes perseverance. I know that you are looking for something easier but there is none. Up side is that if mice are getting in so is cold air. Your home will become more energy efficient by eliminating points of mouse entry.
  • Chr4787838

First get a natural exterminator ( a cat). Or a snake whichever you prefer . Keep grass and leaves away from the foundation. Plug all hole's for pipes and wires coming in to house with steel wool then caulk. Plant mint in pots in ground outside (vary invasive) put some in pots inside. Or use mint extract on cotton balls wherever you see. There is a product called Rodent Repel (but I find price excessive) also mi t scented trash bags.
  • Gail D Gannon

Electronic rodent repellers wirk great. They do make a little humming noise
  • Hillela G.

the best thing you can do is make sure to close up every single hole that they could enter through. We had someone come take a look and he knew all the nooks and crannys to close up- places we wouldnt even think of! After that, no more mice! Best of luck :)
  • Jim Fisherr

First you need a plan  I think this will inspire you:

• Danielle Whatsittoyou

Get a hungry cat.