How To Make A Beautiful Fall Wreath Or Centerpiece

$30

If you are a person who loves to craft then you are going to love learning how I made this beautiful fall wreath that can also double as a centerpiece too. At one point, I think we’ve all tried to make a wreath and had it end up looking like the loads of wreaths that were out there already. That’s why I wanted to try and create something different using elements I love like acorns, moss, pinecones, and faux leaves.
If you like easy then you are going to love this. It took under two hours to make! And I wasn’t rushing it either. This is what you need to make this wreath. Of course, you can swap out any element you want. I got mine at Oriental Trading – they have loads of DIY and crafting items to choose from. 
  1. White Styrofoam Wreath
  2. Green Moss
  3. Decorative Fall Leaves
  4. Bag of Pinecones
  5. Artificial Acorns
  6. Burlap
  7. Glue Gun
I had some burlap leftover from a previous crafting project that I got from Oriental Trading as well. I made some stunning Farmhouse Mason Jars with it and they turned out beautiful – be sure to check them out!
Start by wrapping the burlap around the styrofoam wreath. Make sure you use your glue gun to glue the first piece down so it’s nice and secure.
I wrapped the burlap around three times to ensure good coverage. You can wrap it once or twice – it’s up to you. As long as the white styrofoam is covered you are good to go. 
Then, I glued the moss to the wreath. Make sure you use lots of glue. You want to make sure the moss is nice and secure. I love using moss on this wreath. It added the perfect pop of green it needed. Next, start to place the pinecones and acorns accordingly. I glued the pinecones first followed by the acorns. 
Then, I took the faux leaves and used a wooden stick to push them in between the moss and used a dab of glue to ensure they stay in place. You can use the stick to push and twist them into place. 
It was that easy! I love the results. The detail on this beautiful fall wreath is simply stunning and so festive! 
I love how it looks hanging on my front door. This beautiful fall wreath is so versatile! 
I also love how this can double as a centerpiece too. I filled the center with some nail polish painted pumpkins I made. I just love how they look.
Perfect for a Thanksgiving tablescape too. Since I’m hosting Thanksgiving again this year, I’d like my guests to be greeted by this beauty! 
It would look lovely with a decorative lantern in the center too and a beautiful fall colored candle or glass pumpkin in the center. There are so many ways to can decorate it. 
Any way you look at it, this beautiful fall wreath would make a lovely addition to your home. 
It looks perfect on any front door and perfect for Thanksgiving too!
PLEASE stop by my blog for more images and product details! I know you will find some inspiration for your projects too. The link to this post can be found below.
I'd love to see you there!
Also, subscribe to my newsletter for giveaways, updates, and much more! Subscribe Here! 

Thank you!
Carolann
Sassy Townhouse Living

• White Styrofoam Wreath  (Oriental Trading)
  • Green Moss  (Oriental Trading)
  • Decorative Fall Leaves  (Oriental Trading)

Sassy Townhouse Living