Knelso18
Knelso18
  • Tutorial Team
  • Zimmerman, MN

Dollar Store Christmas/Holiday Burlap Wreath

$8

I am obsessed with making these wreaths as they are so easy. I can now whip one out in less than an hour.
All supplies were bought at the dollar store. And I think it turned out awesome.
you can do, and at the price of supplies, not spending a foretune to try.

dollar store christmas holiday burlap wreath
First gather all supplies. Like I said all dollar store items. Brown burlap,red thinner burlap, sparkle red wide netting, wire wreath, and xmas flower. Also pick something that will hang I. The middle of the wreath, I did a santa ornament.
Cut all burlap/netting in 4" pieces. See how they curl? That is all you are going to do. Take 3 pieces, one red burlap roll, then brown burlap roll, then another red burlap roll. Place seems on to each other then attach to wire wreath with red fuzzy wire. I alternated brown burlap with red netting.
All done. I believe I had cut 20 sets.
Got my flowers ready.
Added my flowers to the wreath.
The added my santa ornament to the center.
Used floral wire to attach him to the burlap and hold him in place. This picture of you look close you will see the green floral wire.
How the backside looks...
Finished project.
We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

• Sue Jones

I don't get it. You say dollar tree. You say burlap. Dollar tree doesn't have wide burlap, and it's not shown in your picture. Your supply last is from somewhere else. ?

• Knelso18

I used dollar tree mesh. I'm not sure why it put in supplies used and did burlap (I did use brown burlap I bought from Walmart, huge roll, every forth wrap just to have brown color)

• Bev Stasicky

Do you not have a tutorial on how to do this wreath, I need to follow a video in order to do this.

• Knelso18

I don't... as I have never done a video one... but sure could once I buy more dollar store wreaths...

• Patti

Love ❤️ this. Already bought this Santa 🎅 at Dollar 💵 Tree 🌲 this week. Because I was there 3 times. Looks like I'll be back there tomorrow. Thanks for the share.

• Knelso18

Oh thanks Patti! So glad you found everything you need! Good luck!

• Phyllis Williams

Love the wreath! Looks expensive.