Asked on Oct 16, 2017

Can I find a product to pour onto tree stumps to get rid of them

SuePaul ChristianaHugh Martin


4 answers
  • Catherine Anspaugh
    on Oct 17, 2017

    Yes. It’s called stump out. Get it at your local hardware store.
  • Hugh Martin
    on Oct 17, 2017

    Drill holes into the stump and fill with a nitrogen-rich fertilizer. The nitrogen will hasten the decomposition process.
  • Paul Christiana
    on Oct 17, 2017

    yes go to home depot they have it.
  • Sue
    on Oct 17, 2017

    Even better, as the stump stands, it gets soft in the middle. Dig out and plant flowers. If by any chance you live in the far suburbs or country, use some salt on it (NOT on the grass) and deer will eat it.
Your comment...