Jeannie Bradley
Jeannie Bradley
  • Weatherford, TX

Whats the best way to clean light colored grout between floor tiles?

Kerry WildeIrishKathy Gunter Law
+4

• Danielle Whatsittoyou

A scrub brush & elbow grease.
  • Eleanor Korf

Scrub it then re-color it with a product you can find at Lowes or H.D., or, or. Dirty grout is difficult to clean but you can clean the grout, let dry, then use the colorant. You can buy a plastic bottle with brush (I found mine at H.D.). You fill the bottle and squeeze product out to paint the grout. After painting use a sealant -- I used at least two coats of sealant. On my (kitchen) floor I used a water-based varnish, letting it dry between coats. All I had to do to keep it clean was mop the floor.
  • Kathy Gunter Law

Buy a grout brush and Zep Commercial Grout Cleaner. You can get a pretty good brush on Amazon. If it's severe, use a drill and modify with a brush. Once you get clean, make sure you seal the grout (even if you paint it).

• Irish

Clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach, leave it on awhile then wipe

• Kerry Wilde

Absolutely the very best is hydrogen peroxide. pour a little on the grout line then brush. It works great.