My New Christmas Wreath

334K Views
I was browsing this weekend on Pinterest, and I found a Christmas wreath done in beautiful colors so I decided to give it a go myself. The best part about this project it is so easy to make. Here's how I did it:
Time: 5 HoursCost: $14Difficulty: Easy
  • my new christmas wreath
I started this project with a pool noodle, making it round and by using duct tape to keep it together.(it's my last pool noodle). I wrapped the pool noodle with ribbon.I placed larger ornaments 4 equality placed around the wreath, so I would know where the top and bottom were. I placed pins in the larger ornaments to help me hot glue in place.I then started placing the ornaments, with my glue gun, in a color pattern until the wreath was almost done. I took the smaller ornaments and I filled any gaps that were noticeable.
  • my new christmas wreath
The materials I used
  • my new christmas wreath
I love the colors!
  • my new christmas wreath
I was debating whether or not to add a bow. At this time no bow, but I have about a month to think about it.

The finished project! I think it looks festive and great! I hope you like it and feel inspired to give it a try yourself.

Suggested materials for this project:

• Pool noodle  (Had on hand)
  • Large container of ornaments (50)40%cpn  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Small ornaments (18ct)  (Hobby Lobby)