Asked on Oct 17, 2017

My den needs help. Is there anyway to fill in grooves and paint?

Judy HolcombChristine Letchford RomainFauxgal


4 answers
  • Ken
    on Oct 17, 2017

    There is always a way Carolyn. We are more persistent than you can imagine. Are we talkin' grooves meant to simulate boards in cheap paneling?
  • Fauxgal
    on Oct 17, 2017

    You can fill them with Spackle, OR wood filler. But if you use wood filler, be sure to sand it before it gets rock hard.
  • Christine Letchford Romain
    on Oct 18, 2017

    You can buy a thick wallpaper made especially for your purpose.
  • Judy Holcomb
    on Oct 18, 2017

    There's a new caulking tape you can buy that would seem the easiest and cheapest way to fill in paneling grooves. The only thing you have to do is cut to desired length, run through a pan of water and put over grooves. This saves a lot of time and work in hand spackling or caulking. Very little sanding needed also. Available at hardware or home improvement stores (Walmart may have in paint dept-haven't checked there)

Your comment...