How to draw like this?

BethRobyn GarnerHb
+4

how
q how
  • Great poster! Are you going to frame it?
  • Bijous

Practice
  • Chubby58

Take an art class. Some people are just born with this talent, other's need to be taught.
  • Hb

or take a photo and use the Fotosketcher program ( a free download)
  • Robyn Garner

This piece shows some fantastic talent! If you wish to copy it, practice doing each section until your skills are honed.
  • Beth

Borrow a projector and in a dark room project the picture onto a paper on the wall. Just follow the lines with a pencil and then take the paper down and do the shading with different types of pencils, from soft to hard lead. Blend with a paper towel or blending stump which will probably be included in a set of drawing pencils.
    • Candice Gollam

ask around and find a friend who is very artistic. I could draw since I had a pencil in my hand. My mamma used to draw with and for us as I was growing up. I’m sure there are many people out there that could help you If you were near me, I would help you. I am in Pennsylvania - near Maryland border if you are near me. This may take some time depending on your existing skills so you will need someone who has the time to work with you