Make Your Own Wind Chimes

I love wind chimes in the garden. Hearing the sound of them brings me back to so many wonderful times in the backyard - as an adult and as a child. I looked into making my own and found that they were surprisingly easy!
These wind chimes can be customized in so many ways - and awesomely enough - the supplies are soooo inexpensive! (Material sources can be found in the blog post)
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, This wind chime is a great addition to our garden or would be a great gift
This wind chime is a great addition to our garden - or would be a great gift!
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, This metal star wall art and decorative mason jar lid were bought for a song
This metal star wall art and decorative mason jar lid were bought for a song.
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, I wanted them to stand out so I painted them in a happy blue Info on sealing the paint is at the link below
I wanted them to stand out, so I painted them in a happy blue. (Info on sealing the paint is at the link below)
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, Using waxed thread I tied the pipes and the decorative star to the mason jar lid The two smallest starts are used as the paddle in between the pipes
Using waxed thread, I tied the pipes and the decorative star to the mason jar lid. The two smallest starts are used as the paddle in between the pipes.
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, And voila A wind chime is born
And voila! A wind chime is born!
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, I love how the colour pops against the greens and browns of the yard
I love how the colour pops against the greens and browns of the yard.
make your own wind chimes, crafts, mason jars, outdoor living, Who would you gift this to Or would you keep it for yourself I m thinking about Mother s Day it s just around the corner
Who would you gift this to? Or would you keep it for yourself? (I'm thinking about Mother's Day - it's just around the corner!)
Tara @ Suburble

• LET4676150

Enjoy

• The13363824

Pipes are the only way to go for chimes.......metal of some sort........I love mine and i listen to them every time there is a breeze......