Elenaambros
Elenaambros
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

Remove Wall Paper

JCinVALin28524143Charlee Hunter
+6

What is the easiest way to remove wall paper.

• Christine Cajigas

Spray with warm water, if there are hard still glue areas.
  • Johnavallance82

Steamer and scraper or Water - Sponge and scraper........
  • Gisela

with steam !! Here in sweden we have a machine - you put water in wait till water is cooking an then it comes over a tube in a plate you lay on the wallpaper - then its easy to take down
  • Michele Wohletz Eyraud

I removed three layers if wallpaper from an old house that we remodelled. Put about 1/4 cup dish soap in a spray bottle with warm water. Score the paper and spray thoroughly. Let sit about five minutes and scrape away
  • Manya Berenholz

Electric steamer
  • Charlee Hunter

I don't think there is an 'easy' way : ) It really depends on how good it's up there, but I've had the best luck with a steamer.

• Lin28524143

The Easiest way is with a steamer. I believe you can find them at Wal Mart, not sure. Steam an area until its wet, and it will easily scrape off.
  • JCinVA

Steamer using vinegar and water. It's a pain. We did this to the house I grew up in and I swear I will never have wall paper again, which is sad because it can really look nice. It's too much of a pain to go through that again.