Want a feature wall behind my couch- any ideas?

Johnavallance82Janet PanosDfm
+5

my living room is silver and grey would like a unique touch on the wall behind the couch

metal art
  • Terry Verstuyft

Barn wood cut to different lengths and randomly applied to the wall and left natural.. the looks is spectacular in many different styles...i have included a link that does a good job of explaining the procedure and it has pictures as well..hope this works..

www.hgtv.com/remodel/interior-remodel/reclaimed-barn-siding-wall-application-do-it-yourself-or-dont-pictures

• Ruth

I like reclaimed barn wood. That's next on my list to add. Or I've considered the wall I've attached..
  • Bijous

Visit www.walltat.com They can also be removable.
  • Kim14660072

Wood planks various sizes and color washes/stains.
  • Dfm

id go with a metal wall sculpture....may be check with a school that teaches metal work and commison s coustom piece. The apprentice metal worker would consider it a big deal.
  • Janet Panos

Hello Marie! A home-crafted Starburst makes a lovely focal point and is also a great conversation piece— particularly when you make it in your choice of material. Check out these Hometalk suggestions:

• Johnavallance82

Hang a Rug or Quilt or Throw or Piece of Modern Art -Large Wall Cling. or Wall Sculpture. Collage of all that you are or things that you love. etc.........