I have soap scum marks inside clear shower.

MollyTAMMY SPALSBURYMarcie Silverman Case
+9

I have tried many clearners including straight vinagar. Any suggestions

• Amanda

Hi Marcie. I make a paste with baking soda and vinegar. It does start to bubble but this is a natural reaction. I then scrub it on and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse, and dry the glass. Some areas I do have to go over 2 times.

Start with Mr. Clean magic eraser, then make a solution of white vinegar and water 50/50 with a dab of blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry.Between the two it should remove the soap scum.Every day spraying with a daily shower cleaner and a squeeze will decrease the soap scum as well
  • Janet Panos

Hello Marcie! Here is a step-by-step on how to rid your shower door of that built-up soap scum! Plus you will get a bonus . . . a chemistry lesson! 😄
  • Holly Kinchlea-Brown

i have really good luck with scrub free
  • Debby Weisman

I use White Rain moisturizing shampoo to clean my shower doors after spending years and dollars but this works and stays clean and sparkly and use on fixtures and mirrors.
  • Kelly prieter

The Works brand shower cleaner is amazing. However, you will need a fan running! The stuff is potent. Get the shower wet, spray it and it wipes right off. Doesn’t matter how gross it is. Best part is you can get it at the Dollar Tree!!
  • Nancy

lime away toilet bowl cleaner
  • Marcie Silverman Case

no I still have soap scum it smells place.
  • Marcie Silverman Case

thanks for trying
  • TAMMY SPALSBURY

in a bottle 1/4 vinegar 3/4 water in a bottle sprayay the whole shower leave it sit on the whole shower for 5 minutes. then wipe it all down with soapy water and squeegee.
  • Molly

Try washing down with baby oil.....yes, it works.