How to tile a room

Hillela G.CindyWilliam Weber
+2

My bathtub/shower walls are tiled. I want to tile the other bathroom walls. Do I lay one whole row of tiles all the way around the room and keep continuing around, or do I tile one wall at a time? Thanks!

• Flipturn

Please post a picture. Without seeing room, and what existing features you will be working around, it is hard to give useful ideas specific to your situation.
  • Catherine Anspaugh

Could you give us more details on the room please?
  • William Weber

you can tile all the way around if you like or do one wall at a time. I don`t think it would make any different. I like doing one wall at a time, that way you don`t have to worry about the mess all over the whole room. just one wall at time..
  • Cindy

I would just do one wall at a time. That way you can work with any imperfections as they arise. Such as walls not being exactly plum. Mark the center of a wall and start your first tiles from there. And then work out from the center. That way all your corners will match.