How to clean a stainless steel gas stove

FauxgalDesertRoseEbbjdl
+2

• Karen Tokarse

WD-40
  • Ebbjdl

Start by taking off the grates, and put in hot soapy water. Clean the stove with a mild detergent, whatever is safe for your stove. Read the directions on the bottle. Wash the grates, and drip dry in the dish basket. Clean the stainless steel with a stainless steel product, their are many to choose from. Wet it with paper towel, and wipe in one direction with and dry it with an old cotton rag or washcloth.
  • DesertRose

I use Simple Green for the top and front and windex on glass part. The instructions said to put the grills in the dishwasher so I do! I can get all 3 in with a family meal of dishes, but I set it on potscrubber. They always come clean
  • Fauxgal

Natural product: Take a quart jar (or two) and squeeze lemon juice from several lemons, and cut the rind up and put those in the jar too. Add white vinegar, close it up and let it sit for a week or so. Later, put the liquid contents into a large spray bottle.
    Then spray that onto your stove top, sprinkle baking soda on, and clean with a microfiber cloth in the direction of the grain of the stainless grain.
    It works wonders. Then spritz again to shine it up!