Lots of black widows, what do I do to get rid of them?

InetiaGra2320210627524803
+2

• Karen Krysowaty

I believe that your question has been cut off We need more information
  • 27524803

Vacuum up as many of the webs that you can, making sure to check inside boxes and under furniture, etc. Then Spray well...
    There is a time of year that the little %$#*@*%*'s migrate (they use the webs as a sail and go for a ride) as itty teeny babies attached to a small web string... that is when they attach to anything to start house keeping
  • Gra23202106

I think Pinterest had something about spiders and such not liking oil of peppermint being sprayed around an area. Good luck!!

• Inetia

Since they are NOT harmless spiders I would terminate them instead of trying to evict them. You can do that by using insect bombs or home defense sprays that you can get at Home Depot or Lowes. I also think that 1 cup vinegar to 1 cup water with 20 drops peppermint essential oil and several drops of dish soap will probably terminate them too. Then I would vacuum the webs and remains. You can use the same formula with vinegar reduced to 1/2 cup, minus the dish soap, every few months to make it an undesirable environment for them all. I like spiders in the garden, but not in the house.