How do you get dry White paint from wood floor?

Janet PizaroEbbjdlCatherine Anspaugh
+3

• Chubby58

Try heating it up with a blow dryer or heat gun. It should soften the paint so you can scrape it off. If that doesn't work, use a little 100% acetone or denatured alcohol.

Scrape off what you can with something plastic like a credit card. Soak some paper towels with Goof Off. Place over the paint and let it sit for a while to soften the paint. Then just wipe it off. Repeat as necessary.
  • Mary Boger

I had good luck using a steam mop. I went over the entire floor
    with a bit of extra attention to the spots. No more purple paint,
    I probably wouldn't do this on new floors but this house is fifty plus.
    Good Luck.
  • Catherine Anspaugh

I feel like I am going to give you an answer from “My big Fat Greek Wedding” but here goes. I use winded. I spray it on and leave for a minute then use a plastic scraper or my fingernail and off it comes.
  • Ebbjdl

You don't say how much of the floor has paint. Try turpentine on a rag, then the floor lightly.

If it is a small amount try rubbing a small amount of white toothpaste on it then use a plastic scraper