Asked on Oct 20, 2017

How do you get small area rugs to stay in place on your carpet,

GinnyMartha FrenchLinda


like in front of a my recliner or down a hall, high traffic areas

5 answers
  • Catherine Anspaugh
    on Oct 20, 2017

    Have you tried using rug gripper? It comes in mat form as well as tape. I always use the nice heavy felt form. You can get it for a good price on Amazon. You can cut it to size.
  • Holly Kinchlea-Brown
    on Oct 20, 2017

    i have used the webbed shelf liner underneath my area rugs to stop them from shifting...purchased at the dollar store... lately I've seen that they also carry the same product (larger) specifically for under rugs
  • Linda
    on Oct 20, 2017

    Hot it back and forth on the underside , and you're good yo go!
  • Martha French
    on Oct 21, 2017

    i nailed mine down to the floor

  • Ginny
    on Oct 21, 2017

    Rug grippers available at Home Depot, Ace and Lowes should do the trick.
Your comment...