How to clean Tiffany's gold & silver jewelry..Ammonia made SPOTS 🙄

Lisa S.Cen16130567Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+2

• Landsharkinnc

never us Ammonia on silver - and it dislodge stones that are set in glue -- if you have real Tiffany pieces, I would recommend a good jeweler.

I agree! If it's real Tiffany have it professionally cleaned. Preferably a very reputable jeweler. I would not recommend my process on Tiffany.

I sell a lot of jewelry on Ebay. I use white toothpaste (not gel) and a damp toothbrush. For large items I use a damp cloth. Also works on copper, brass, gold, porcelain, ceramics, sneakers, plastics, etc. For my sales I needed one product for cleaning everything.

• For heirloom jewelry and real designer pieces like Tiffany, use a reputable jeweler. Not worth the risk. Since you already used ammonia, expect to pay extra to restore your pieces. So sorry you had to learn the hard way.
  • Cen16130567

Naomie, you're 100% CORREC. Blessings and Thank You 👍
  • Lisa S.

If it is sterling jewelry, there is specific polish for that. There are also electric jewelry cleaners, where it vibrates to clean.