Asked on Oct 20, 2017

Where to get "popcorn"/spidered ceiling paint brushes

CindyJanet PizaroB. Enne


3 answers
  • B. Enne
    on Oct 20, 2017

    Any paint store will carry the rollers and brushes. Do you want to create the pattern or paint over the stucco?
    To paint over you can use a 1.5 thick nap roller or a foam one with slits.
  • Janet Pizaro
    on Oct 20, 2017

    Home improvement stores in the paint department
  • Cindy
    on Oct 21, 2017

    Hello Pamela, Check out your local paint store. You will need a thick nap roller cover to paint over a popcorn ceiling. They will also have any required brushes.
Your comment...