Asked on Oct 21, 2017

Handicap aides for wheelchair patient



3 answers
  • Ebbjdl
    on Oct 21, 2017

    Start by calling your local social services or senior services if your over 62. People who live in senior communities have bus services. There are many services that assist wheelchair patients. Also you can call your local welfare office for further assistance. The town hall in your city, could help you with the information you need. You don't have to live in a senior community to get assistance. Good Luck!
  • Ama30780257
    on Oct 22, 2017

    Without divulging personal information, can you explain what type of aides you are requesting?
  • Ginny
    on Oct 23, 2017

    Call your local Dept. of Aging and ask to speak to Senior Information or an Ombudsman. I worked for a local county govt. in MD for several yrs., and someone should be able to give you accurate information.
Your comment...