I Don't Know What It WAS, but I Know What It IS!

$1.75

I'd seen this little wooden thing at the Goodwill Store for $1.50, and had to have it although I had no idea what it was or what it would be. I decoupaged pages from an old hymn book (25-cents) using ModPodge, then painted some of those brass candlesticks every garage sale seems to sell (and I seem to keep buying) and added them. Voila! Washi Tape storage.
Have you ever seen one of these? Do you know what it was used for? I haven't and I don't. (The dust was included at no extra charge.)
Here she is, freshly decoupaged and waiting for her marching orders. But where should she go?
Still no idea what it is/was...
Still no idea what it is/was...
A few candlesticks couldn't hurt, could they? I hope not, because I glued them on with E-6000 after spray painting them. It almost looks religious.
Hmmmm...it seems like this 'thing' and washi tape were meant to go together!
My washi tape is finally organized. Woo-hoo! Best part? Not digging through a box to find the pattern I need.

KathrynElizabeth Etier

• Hope Urbanikmcgraw

I started to agree with Anna Emert but then I changed my mind from a rack that holds clothes hangers to a rack that holds 3 rolls of either paper towels or maybe for foil,plastic wrap etc. It was the addition of that tiny shelf that changed my mind. that would have made the hangers not sit nicely together yet would help control rolls as they got smaller in size. Either way - you've given it a new purpose and its a keeper!!!

• Frankie Robertson

It's intended purpose was to hold ball caps. The caps were placed in the holder with the bill toward the front, and it sat over the little shelf at the bottom.