Any ideas on privacy from neighbors in general on back yard please?

TAMMY SPALSBURYCynthia HJewellmartin
+3

• Honey

hard when no pictures but I would plant arborvitae around my patio. when you sit no one can see thru.
  • Big lulu

Fences make good neighbors.
  • Stevan

Cluster clumping bamboo...Spread out clumps about 5 feet apart and water..in about a year or less you will have a natural barrier. We use the 18 to 25 foot variety here. Do not get the running species as it will take root and run and pop up EVERYWHERE and is a maintenance nightmare.
  • Jewellmartin

I like multiple trellises. Even without greenery, staggering trellises in front of each other makes a good blind. You can use trellises or something similar for a couple of years while you get crepe myrtle, hedges, cannas or pine trees to grow on your fence line. 😇💞
  • Cynthia H

When my neighbor asked for us to agree to the installation of a 6 foot fence for his dogs, I was under the impression it was a privacy fence. It isn't, and is a very shiny chain link fence. We have no privacy from them or their dogs. We are planning on installing a privacy fence if we are able to get a permit for it. If we can't, we will plant shrubs.
  • TAMMY SPALSBURY

you could put up some trellises and grow some pretty vines on them. Clematis vines are very nice, and come in a variety of colors. Just don't plant honey suckle there very invadive.