Asked on Oct 21, 2017

I have a kitchen from the 50's Paneling on the wall. Want country look

JaneVictoriaKaren Tokarse


3 answers
  • Karen Tokarse
    on Oct 21, 2017

    Paint it or cover it with "bead board" wallpaper.
  • Victoria
    on Oct 21, 2017

    You can paint your paneling, even give it an aged look by dry-brushing over the paint. If you don't want to remove the paneling or paint, skills can be installed right over the paneling. Also, if you like the look, you can just install a chair rail midway up the paneling vertically, then paint the lower half a different color than the top half.
  • Jane
    on Oct 21, 2017

    paint for sure if you want to do it inexpensive . our den had the old paneling and we painted it. looks great.
Your comment...