Emma Saavedra
Emma Saavedra
  • Miami, FL

How can I decorate this wine bottle?

Castrang17CindyRosa Torres
+16

I really like the shape of this wine bottle and I thought of painting it for a decoration in my bedroom. Though,I didn't like how it came out.My room is white,so I wanted to maintain that color.Any ideas?
q how can i decorate this wine bottle
  • Liz Toone

Thread clear, silver or gold beads and drape them around the neck.
  • Looks pretty and I Dream Of Jeannie esque. Maybe a little more subtle bling?
  • Bal26735577

I think that I'd take off the white paint you put on it, and just use colored water inside, but if the bottle is a darker like green or some thing like that I'd take a silver or gold spray paint to it , or maybe put a cut out stencil design of some type you like, wrap the bottle with the design and spray paint it with what ever color you'd like with the white background. I thing you need to keep away from the flat paint and keep it in a gloss finish. Just some ideas

put fairy lights inside
  • Kathy A

You might thread some colorful beads on heavy wire and do a wrap around the neck or all over. Gold and crystal and pearls, cobalt and silver, whatever you like for an accent color. Wrapping'gluing the bottom half of the bottle with heavy jute string, then adding a charm (or fancy pin or lone earring) to hang on the neck of the bottle is pretty, too. Finding a stick on decal saying, rub ons, or even temporary tatoos might give it a bit of color.
  • L

I bet that bubble craft would look great on this bottle!
  • Rosa Torres

How about a pretty stencil you can spray or sponge on the lower third in silver?
  • Cindy

Bubble painting. You mix equal parts paint and water. Blow bubbles through a straw. Let the bubbles go up and over the vessel you used. and on to the object you want to bubble paint on.
  • Castrang17

To liven it up, change out the while ribbon and add a sparkly silver ribbon. There are lots of ribbons to pick from at a fabric or craft store. Look in the wrapping paper/card section of stores, lots of holiday ribbon will be available. Also you could silver glitter the whole bottle, just use white craft glue and sprinkle glitter on it. Lovely!