DIY Halloween Candy Display Ideas To Delight

$20

Get creative with your Halloween candy. Check out these frightfully fun and easy do-it-yourself Halloween Candy Display Ideas to enjoy and delight your trick-or-treaters!

Halloween is always a frightfully good holiday. I love to decorate and make things extra fun for anyone who stops by, especially the cutest little trick-or-treaters. One way I do this is by displaying my Halloween candies. Why just have
diy halloween candy display ideas to delight
Halloween is always a frightfully good holiday. I love to decorate and make things extra fun for anyone who stops by, especially the cutest little trick-or-treaters. One way I do this is by displaying my Halloween candies. Why just have candy tossed in a bowl, when you can make it festive? Check out these easy and creative ideas…
Learn how to make a Bubbling Cauldron of Candy and a Hanging Candy Cauldron!
Make your cauldron bubble using a package of Stretchable Spider Webs. I used a large cauldron and edged it with the webbing, pulling and fluffing it out, then place a bowl in the top of the cauldron that was large enough to sit at the top. I fluffed the spider webbing over the edge of that bowl and filled with candy. The spider web is lightweight and flutters in the breeze for a really cool effect.
This idea takes a smaller cauldron, a hanging plant stand, plant chain, and hook. We drilled holes below the lip of the cauldron to put the chain through and attached it to the hook. Then, the cauldron just hangs from the stand. Fill it with Halloween Candy.
It’s not hard or expensive to make Halloween frightfully fun with these spooktacular Halloween Candy Display Ideas. They are great for parties too — Enjoy! Be sure to check out the full post and see more fun ideas HERE.

• Stretchable Spider Webs  (Oriental Trading)
  • Black Cauldrons  (Oriental Trading)
Life With Lorelai