Neutral Witch's Hat Cupcake Liner Wreath

$20

I thought it would be fun to make a cupcake liner wreath for Halloween. This one is a little different in that it has neutral colors and I dipped every sixth cupcake liner in gold glitter to add a little pizazz.
neutral witch s hat cupcake liner wreath
This project is easy and you could change it up by using Halloween cupcake liners or even green ones with the witch's hat.
This wreath looks perfect on my white door! Now, let's get started on how you can make one of your own.
You’ll need: Felt Witch HatPlaid RibbonCupcake LinersFoam Wreath FormGlitterGlitter Glue (or Mod Podge)Pins
First, you’ll want to cut off the rims of your cupcake liners. You can do about 10 of these at a time, so it goes really quick.
For this wreath, I added glitter to the edge of about every sixth cupcake liner that I pinned to the wreath form. You can use glittering glue (I just had some around the house) or Mod Podge. I used an extra coffee filter that I had and used it as a tray and sprinkled some glitter inside it. ***Don’t cut the centers out of these liners until you add the glitter and it dries. It’ll just make the glitter process easier.***
This is what the cupcake liner will look like with the glitter on the edges of it. Give the glue some time to dry before adhering these liners to the wreath.
Now you’ll pin the cupcake liners to the wreath form.
I would do about 5-6 plain cupcake liners and then add a glitter cupcake liner before adding more plains cupcake liners.
The last step was hot gluing the felt witch’s hat to the wreath and adding a bow! I hope you enjoyed this wreath, you can join us for 12 Months of Wreaths HERE and see what my other bloggers friends did for their wreaths this month.

• Cupcake Liner  (Hobby Lobby)
  • Felt Witch's Hat  (Hobby Lobby)
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom